Dr. Dawn Scarzella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Scarzella?

Highly Recommend

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

She makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk to about anything. Also didn't rush.

Conscientious and kind doctor.

Posted on December 26th, 2016

I have seen many different doctors in my life as I have multiple chronic diseases, but Dr. Scarzella is my absolute favorite. She just has a way about her. She shows that she is really hearing me and has spent more than what I feel is my share of time to help correctly diagnose me. I have been complicated but finally I have such a better quality of life thanks to the treatments I have received. She and her staff make me feel like family when I come in. Love her and recommend her a thousand times over.

PATIENT

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Scarzella for several years and feel confident in her professional ability. The office staff is typical of any other DR"s office and is always cordial and professional.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Everything great about this doctor except for she is a little rushed when spending time with you.

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

Horrible office staff, Sarah is rude and unprofessional beyond any words I can find to describe it. When confronted with it the doctor seems to not care. Roll of paper for table was laying on floor, no towels to dry hands after washing them in the restrooms.....overall HORRIBLE all the way around. Never had a problem with front desk staff or Katie the P.A. but everything else about it - HORRIBLE.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Professional service did not impress me at all!!!

Avoid

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Each time I went to visit her, I actually had to go to the hospital because she could not help me. Then I get a collection letter after paying all her co-pays and after the insurance was billed. I NEVER got a bill, only a collection letter.

Relieved in South Florida

Posted on September 20th, 2014

I had urinary and female problems some 15 years ago. Dr. Dawn Scarzella solved them. Recently, I was urinary and female problems again. Although I had lost track of her, It is a relief and pleasure to be once again under her professional, knowledgeable, friendly and thorough care. Her staff is as reassuring as she is. She is as wonderful as I remember her and as wonderful as I need her to be.

Amazing personal attention. Excellent Dr.

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Scarzella is reassuring, confident, and compassionate. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Scarzella for years. She has always treated us like family. We love her.

Amazing Dr. viewed from the eyes of a nurse

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I was having urinary problems for a long time, Dr. Scarzella was able to pin point a diagnosis, treat it, even though I have multiple allergies to drugs and to offer me new died and life style change. She was very compassionate and caring. She went out of her way to insure I did not suffer any pain during treatment. Since my visit 3 months ago, I have not had another problem and I thank you

Great doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Dr Scarzella is the best urologist I have been to. I like that she spends time with me and not sending me back and forth for visits. She comes to a diagnosis immediately and wants to make sure you are comfortable and not in pain. I highly recommend her.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Scarzella for a second opinion. She came highly referred to me by my Gynecologist and 2 of my friends that are current patients of hers. She was extremely thorough and caring. She addressed all of my concerns in detail. The surgery that my previous urologist said I needed is in fact, not necessary! After the trial of medication and the lifestyle changes she recommended, I feel amazing and my symptoms seemed to have resolved completely. Her staff went above and beyond to help me and were extremely courteous. I absolutely love Dr. Scarzella and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a urologist!