Dr. Dawn A Schreifels Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn A Schreifels?

No bedside manners, no personality. Found her proceudres rude and painful. Does not communicate well, or put me at ease at all. No concerns for what I have concerns with. Find a new OB. Not 1 positive thing I could say. So bummed I had to go through the hassel of switching.

Patient

The thing I love the most about Dr. Schreifels is that she makes you feel as if you are the only patient she is caring for that day. She listens and is open to hear what you feel is going on to make sure you feel like an active member in your own care. Follows up on issues, even though I wasn't expecting a follow up! Very wonderful MD!!