Dr. Dawn Staehling Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Staehling?

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Staehling saw me when I was at Atrium's ER. I was having some sever abdominal pain that urgent care had diagnosed as an bladder infection. I knew this wasn't right. So I headed to the hospital where I was lucky to get Dr. Staehling. She did several test on me to try to figure out what the problem was. At first she tought bladder infection too as thats what my syptoms were looking like, the test came back negative, so she continued to do more test until she figured out what it was. It was a very condition. She never gave up and was the sweetest nicest doctor I have ever encountered. I could tell that she actually cared about me and how I was feeling. I give her 50 stars!!!!

Posted on January 14th, 2017