Dr. Dawn Stapleton Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Stapleton?

Not excepting what i was saying or feeling. Had mind made up it was something totally different than what it was.

Posted on October 2nd, 2016

she was very nice at first, however she didn't believe in my pain and in what i was saying, I felt I had to explain and quite frankly beg her to believe me that something was wrong. she made me feel like i was there for a different agenda.I was only there to find out why i was in such pain and if there was a solution that could help me. It was proven I had a real reason for my pain and she had missed or misread something, she became short with me and was very rude after that... I will never see her again as i like to see a doctors that believe in their patients and have empathy for what they are going through...

Posted on August 31st, 2016