Dr. Dawn Zapotok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawn Zapotok?

Mrs.

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Zapotok has been taking care of my kids for 12 years. She is excellent. I fully trust her. Her diagnosis are always right. She has a warm bed side manner. I think very highly of her and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a pediatric doctor. I feel very blessed to have found her and she takes excellent care of my kids which is the most important thing to me.

parent of soon to be former patient

Posted on October 24th, 2012

i'm surprised at the positive comments for this physician. i've found her condescending and dismissive when concerns are raised. she acts as though any questions regarding her medical advice are a personal insult. i always leave angry after an appt. with her. good riddance to her.

Love Dr. Zapatok

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I was shocked when I stumbled across the bad review on this site. My son has been a patient since birth and Dr. Zapatok and their office always go out of their way to ensure my son has the very best care. They do not "milk" you for money - they provide good, accurate healthcare. I have been going to this practice for over 7 years and it has only gotten better. Not a rush you in rush you out experience of some physicians, Little wait time and always accomodating and caring bedside manner

Great Pediatrician and Practice!

Posted on March 31st, 2012

Both of my teenagers (14 and 17)have been patients since the late 1990s. Dr. Zapotok has always been professional and helpful. We have not had many urgent medical issues, but when we have needed "sick" visits the office has been able to fit us in, often the same day we call. I recommend this doctor and practice to everyone I know.

milking machine

Posted on January 25th, 2011

She is the kind of a Dr where she cares more about making money than the kids. Doesnt evaluate kids right. You take your sick kid for a visit one week, and then she asks for a follow up visit so she could make her money out of patients. DO NOT RECOMEND!!!!!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2017