Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dawna L Mccreight has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 30
I absolutely hated my visits with Dr. McCreight. She didn't really listen to me at all. She just blows over you and does what she wants. The first time I was there it seemed ok, but over the next succession of visits it just seemed more and more that she was interested only in getting my money. She took blood the first time and then I had to come back the next week. Then I was told she needed to take blood every 3 months. It was ridiculous! She prescribed a drug for me and told me it was for one thing and completely failed to inform me that it was also used for anxiety and ADHD! Not only that but her office is in the most ghetto part of town, it doesn't even feel like a Doctor's office because it is in the back of an old stip mall/supermarket. And I do mean the back of it. I felt like I was going to some back alley meet up most of the time. I have to say I have never felt such a low level of confidence in a doctor as I have with her. I looked at reviews and said oh it can't be too bad, there are some good reviews. I wish I had just chosen a different doctor. She is not a good doctor at all. She is only interested in getting money from you. Please do yourself a favor and find someone else!
Dr. Mccreight is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Locations & DirectionsDrs Tommy And Dana Mccreight, 502 W Cherokee Ave, Sallisaw, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dawna L Mccreight in this video.
Dr. Dawna L Mccreight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sallisaw, OK.