3.3

Disappointed

I would not recommend this doctor.

Look for other options

Dr. Collier was nice enough and thorough, however, the office staff at her practice is terrible. They do not call patients back, fulfill requests at all, and are very rude and quick to dismiss when dealing with you on the phone. I would recommend looking at other Dr's before settling with this practice.

I have my life back!!!

After heavy bleeding for almost 3 weeks, I knew it was time to seek medical advice. Dr. Dawn Collier at Women First in Plainfield took me right away and performed a complete work up. She educated me on 3 options and called me within two days with my test results so I could make the choice that worked best for my body. I felt so comfortable with letting Dr. Collier and her capable staff take me through the procedure of MY choice and I feel great. Now I have my life back and I look forward to enjoying all of the things I love to do. Thank you Women First for offering such outstanding service during this time of crisis.

Dr Collier did a TAH on me, and the day after my surgery, she quit the practice and I didn't know where she was. Left me hanging while I was still in the hospital.

Dr. Dawne J Collier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.