Dr. Dayalal D Tank Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dayalal D Tank?

Why didn't this doctor tell me about natural alternatives?

About a decade ago, I was suffering from depression issues and checked into Charter Oaks. Dr. Tank was my doctor. I don't remember him doing anything except prescribe Zoloft and Zyprexa. I do not know why he prescribed Zyprexa--I did not have any psychotic symptoms. Those two drugs did nothing for me, and for the next few years I had serious struggles with depression and was unable to graduate from school. Eventually I stumbled upon a book that talked about natural ways to beat depression. I started taking 5-HTP, Vitamin B6, and zinc. Within a few months the depression went away--I thought I was dreaming. I do not know why Dr. Tank didn't tell me about 5-HTP and Vitamin B6. There are many websites on the Internet written by doctors that talk about 5-HTP, B6, and many other natural supplements that have been proven to be effective for depression. Because of Dr. Tank's refusal to offer alternative treatment, I lost over five years of my life.

Dr. Tank is the best!

I have been seeing Dr. Tank for more than six years. He saved my life many many times. He is sweet and very smart. He really cares about you. He always takes his time to listen to me unlike a lot of other doctors who are very rude. He is the BEST!!!