Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daymon Evans
Dr. Daymon Evans, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Greenwood, IN. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Community Hospitals Indianapolis, Comm Hosp-Indiana, Indianapolis, In and HQ, MEDDAC Ft Knox, Kentucky. He speaks English.
Dr. Daymon Evans has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Preventive Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
HaHaHa. Me again. Totally retired now, still giving myself max stars but they get automatically downgraded. This site is so wrong about everything. Will make sure when I die somebody logs in to evaluate me. Purpose here is to discredit this site, embarish it much as possible. Hey vitals, only way to stop me is to remove me!!!!
Dr. Evans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospitals Indianapolis
Comm Hosp-Indiana, Indianapolis, In
HQ, MEDDAC Ft Knox, Kentucky
36 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Daymon Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3100 Meridian Parke Dr, Greenwood, IN
Dr. Daymon Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.