Dr. Dayna A Salasche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dayna A Salasche?

Amazing doctor!

The most important thing is that she understands that she's working with pregnant women!

The worst doctor I have ever seen....

I am not the type of person to normally write a review...except I would be doing a injustice to future patients of Dr. Salasche if I didn't share my experience. My first impression of Dr. Salasche was average. She seemed fine...but seemed like she was in a rush during my entire first exam. She suggested that I have a blood test to check my fertility. Her nurse called me back with the results. I really wanted to speak with her directly because I didn't understand what all of the hormone levels meant. Well...no call from her. I was advised to repeat them the next month. I did. I literally had to chase down my own results several days after they had promised to call me with the results. The tests were concerning. Again...I told the nurse that I wanted to speak directly to Dr. Salasche. The nurse promised me that she would call me back. Again...she never called. I started frantically researching the results on the internet. I made an appointment with a specialist on my own. I called again to talk to Dr. Salasche...with AGAIN...no response. This was the WORST experience with a doctor tht I have EVER had in my life. Please take this review to heart before scheduling an appointment.

Dr. Dayna is the best OBGYN in the city!

She's the best!

I love Dr. Salasche! She is honestly the most caring, gentle doctor I've ever been to. I can't recommend her enough.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Salasche is wonderful, warm and makes what could be a very unpleasant experience much more comfortable.

Dr. Salasche is wonderful!