Dr. Dayton L Young Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dayton L Young?

Great Doctor

Dr. Young is very thorough and patient. He took the time to explain different categories of symptoms. The testing did not turn out as expected, but it yeilded a diagnosis that is minor. In the end, it was well worth finding out symptoms that I had experienced most of my life are treatable with a little physical therapy. I highly recommend him for vestibular issues!

Great Doctor!!

I had vertigo for months and have seen multiple other doctors. My new PCP referred me to Dr. Young . After taking some time to talk with me, Dr. Young knew exactly what my problem was. He treated me and I have not had vertigo since. A miracle worker!

Not very good

After scheduling every test possible, the doctor was unable to provide a diagnosis and sent me on my way. Lots of data but no conclusion? Cost me hundreds of dollars out of pocket, several hours of lost time traveling and appointments. You almost get a sense either he doesn't know what he is doing or just trying to keep up the UTMB system by requesting a bunch of unneeded tests. A total waste of time for me so I am moving on.