Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dean L Martinelli has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
47 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Dean L Martinelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Dean L Martinelli in this video.
Dr. Dean L Martinelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oconomowoc, WI.