Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dean G Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Dean G Anderson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Dean G Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dean G Anderson - Posted on April 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dean G Anderson - Posted on August 29th, 2012
Dr. Anderson did a wonderful job treating me. A very caring Dr. who paid attention to everything I was saying. I'm guessing the person who left the "Horrible Horrible" review didn't get the vicodin or whatever pill they were fishing for. Dr. Anderson was not the kind of doctor you are going to pull a fast one on.
Saved my life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dean G Anderson - Posted on July 21st, 2012
Dr. Anderson is the ultimate professional and ideal care provider. The neurologist who treated me after him told me that Dr. Anderson's actions saved my life and that there are very few doctors who would have caught what he did. My wife, children and I are very grateful to him. We are so lucky to have a Dr. of this caliber in Vernal!
Caring, listened to me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dean G Anderson - Posted on May 28th, 2012
Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dean G Anderson - Posted on March 30th, 2012
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsASHLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 150 W 100 N, Vernal, UT
Dr. Dean G Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vernal, UT.