Dr. Dean Chang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Dean Chang?

Posted on January 4th, 2017

After a 1 hour wait for my initial consultation, I found the initial visit with Dr. Chang to be acceptable and I was encouraged that I found a good doctor. However the follow-through was poor. Dr. Chang had informed me that I needed an endoscope urgently and that his staff would call with an appointment, the staff never called! I was forced to follow-up with the staff. Then I finally rescheduled the endoscope but requested a brief call with Dr. Chang prior to the procedure. He call me back once but I missed his call. I tried him 5 times and never heard back from him. Additionally, Dr. Chang order some additional blood tests to look for other potential cancers and ailments. Again we never received a call to inform us of the blood test results.

ver caring and understanding. explains things in simple terms

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Posted on April 17th, 2012

I have never met a more thorough or caring doctor. He is extremely professional, yet very down to earth and easy to talk to. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Chang

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Seceral tests are done in this office that patients need to call for results. A wrong result was relayed to me. The right person to call for result had to correct it by calling me again based on my calls. Then the office called the wrong pharmacy. More prescription delays ongoing after frequent follow up by patients. The test was in September, I had to call the office again that I still do not have it in my pharmacy. Obviously, I need to find another doctor.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017