Dr. Dean S Collis Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Dean S Collis?

Back Pain

Dr. Collis treated me for my herniated disc in my back. He did some steroid injections that knocked out the pain. Very professional and thorough.

Very Impressed

I saw Dr. Collis for my back pain. I had a quick outpatient procedure that knocked out all my back and leg pain and was able to resume playing tennis. Would highly recommend.

Very thorough. Was referred by my orthopedi doctor for reflex sympathetic dystrophy. Dr. Collis implanted a spinal cord stimulator that relieved the pain in my leg.

Neck pain resolved

I had neck pain and arm numbness and tingling for months. It gradually got worse. Medications barely helped. Physical therapy did not help. I saw a spine surgeon who recommended Dr. Collis to try some epidurals to avoid surgery. The injections worked great. I have just a little bit of stiffness but the main thing is I was able avoid surgery. I could not be happier.

I was having severe pain from a car wreck whiplash injury for three months and Dr. Collis knocked out the pain with trigger point injections. I was off work for three months and have now returned back to work pain free.

Pain Free

I wish I had seen Dr. Dean Collis much sooner. After getting the run around from the insurance company after my work injury, I finally got to see Dr. Collis. He did some epidural injections to treat the pain from a herniated disc, and I was able to return to my job within a week. I am now pain free!

Excellant results

I moved from Cleveland where I was seen at the Cleveland Clinic for my back pain. I have had back surgery before and had been on 3 different medications for my pain which caused all sorts of side effects. Dr. Dean Collis performed 2 epidural injections on me and now all I have to take is occasional Advil for my pain. I was skeptical about transferring my care from the Cleveland Clinic, with its reputation, but have actually done so much better under the care of Dr. Collis

In my case, a worthless waste of time and money.

I saw Dr. D. Collis three weeks in a row for a total of three epidural injections in my C-Spine. The first injection, I thought may have helped, but after a few hours I realized it was just the numbing agent used immediately before the epidural itself. Giving him the benefit of the doubt he scheduled me for two more injections one each for the following two weeks. All he would say after returning for the next epidural was sometimes it takes all three injections before any relief. It's been two months still NO relief. What a waste of time and money. I'm now scheduled for surgery to have my C-spine fused and a piece of titanium installed. Had it not been a necessity to try the epidurals before the surgery (an insurance thing) I could now be healing from the surgery rather than still waiting another month for the scheduled surgery. I'm not saying that Dr. Collis was any of the problem, it's just that when you have severe spinal stenosis at three areas of your C-Spine a steroid and what ever else is in that epidural injection is not going to fix it.

less than avg

I would not choose this physician again. One visit was enough for me. He is rude, takes no time with you. Intimidating is the best word I can think of. I'd like to know if he is board certified but don't know how to find out. After he found out I was disabled and on Medicaid he had no time for me. I would give him no stars if I could.

this doctor sucks

A DOCTOR????????

THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR, DOES NOT LISTEN TO HIS PATIENS AT ALL, HE IS NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND HIS STAFF ARE VERY VERY RUDE, NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIS TO A DOG

RUDE

Dr. Dean S Collis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.