Dr. Dean Gambino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Gambino?

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Gambino and staff are excellent. Problem is that the people who supply equipment (C-pap} are screwed up need to change companies.

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Most impressed with Dr Gambino. Friendly, courteous and took necessary time to reach diagnosis. Very professional would highly recommend his services.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr. Gambino has been my doctor for many years. He has performed nasal polyp surgery which was a blessing. He returns phone calls and knows ME.

Mrs

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Dr walked into room and spent 5 minutes if that with me. He had no patience to hear my brief history of why I needed to see him for the cheek lesion on the inside of my mouth. Normally the lesion is enlarged and white in color. On the day of my appointment, it had gone down. I had been told by my Dentist and ER Dr to have the oral lesion looked at and removed as it has been there for a few years.. His level of professionalism barking he couldn't see it and what am I supposed to do, utterly embarrassed me. Being an ENT, he did check my ears, nose and throat. Dr.'s final sentence was "come back and see me if it enlarges again!". It never occurred to him the lesion could be a side effect of the past radiation. I am now being seen by an Oral Surgeon.

He must have too many patients and doesn't care anymore.

Posted on August 4th, 2014

In a big hurry to get rid of me. Was it the insurance (Medicare) or what? Gave me no confidence in him or his diagnostic abilities. In and out. Brusk and unwilling to listen. Will never return there again .

office staff issues

Posted on January 16th, 2014

The office set my husband up for lab tests and an ultrasound. When he got to the lab, the office had not sent the requisition. When he got to the hospital for the ultrasound, the office had not sent the requisition. NOW WE HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER A WEEK FOR BIOPSY RESULTS THAT THE HOSPITAL SAID WOULD BE AVAILABLE FRIDAY OR MONDAY. Monday was two days ago. The office staff say the results aren't available. I don't trust them. Have always trusted Dr Gambino but have no trust in his back office staff.

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Since I work in a Dr.'s office I really look for certain things and I did not find them here. The woman you see when you first walk in said hello but didn't even look at me, the other girls joking around a little loud for what I am used too. When I did go in the back the lady was very friendly took down all the notes. When Dr. came in I do believe he said tops 15 words to me and said you need a cat-scan and walked out left me sitting there not really sure what happened. Then a the nice lady walked back in and said OK lets get the paperwork for that cat-scan. I am going back for my follow up appt. today. We will see if I go back after this apt or not.

Experience: first ime patient of Dr Gambino

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Dr Gambino and staff were very professional and courteous. I prepared my paperwork on line and didn't have to in the office because when I called to make my appt . it was suggested. I think that info was great. Receptionist was awesome too. Dr spent more than 5 mins with me before and after the hearing test. Listened to me and made good suggestions. I will follow up on these and let you know after my test. I didn't like that I had to ask for a receipt for my copay after seeing the Dr.. Well, I didn't remember when I was finished because of other concerns. Everyone spoke and said goodbye with a smile. Very friendly office. I would reccomend them to new patients.

Posted on August 11th, 2012

I don't like how quickly he comes in and out without hardly a word. I travel a long distance to see him and I'm never sure from visit to visit if I'm going to see the audiologist or not. I will just be finding one closer to home

Posted on July 10th, 2012

In a hurry, he was seeing another patient at the same time, going back and forth to the room next door. Chuckled when I asked questions, as if I was the physician and I should know. Irritated when I remembered other symptons I was having and mentioned later in my visit. Would not go back again.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I have taken both my children to Dr Gambino for their persistent ear infections for the past 7 years and have been nothing but satified with the care and service we have received. I have recommended Dr Gambino to numerous friends and family members and will continue to do so!

Absolutely a TOP DOCTOR

Posted on May 15th, 2011

I am shocked by the previous reviews. I found Dr. Gambino and his entire staff to be 100% outstanding in all categories. I went in with debilitating ear pain from bilateral otitis media, which I've never experienced in my life. Dr. Gambino quickly put me on the mend. He explained what would be done, and explained it as he performed each step. The good doctor made sure I was communicating with him during the procedure as to what I was feeling in my ears. I've had numerous medical procedures all over the body. For ears, there is only one choice - Dr. Gambino.