Have you seen Dr. Dean Hildahl?

By far the best Dr I have ever been to. He has delivered my first 2 babies and I would not trust anyone else to deliver anymore that I may have. His entire staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. They make you feel like a part of their family. I would recommend Dr. Hildahl to everyone!

Staff was pleasant,nice small practice not big like most.You get a person when you call not a automated system.

The best Doctor in Naples, Florida!!

Dr. Hildahl is such a professional, humble, sincere Doctor. He truly cares about his patients and makes them feel comfortable. He listens and doesn't judge, out of every doctor I ever been to, he is the absolute best!! I felt like a family member, he takes his job very seriously and does everything he can to help in a fast efficient manner.

Happy Patient

Dr. Hildahl and his staff are simply amazing! My experience with Dr. Hildahl and his staff was the best. I called the office and appointment was set for me to go in within a couple of days. The office was very comfortable and the staff friendly. The nurse was helpful and reassuring. Dr. Hildahl performed a novasure on me and I am very grateful as it has resolved all of the issues that I has been having. He explained everything to me and was very caring and compassionate. Very happy patient and Dr. Hildahl is highly recommended!

I was very pleased with the staff & the doctor was very officiant & understanding my questions & answering them. I will return for my yearly exam .

Excellent doctor

Dr. Hildahl is very kind and caring as is the staff they put patients first

worst HUMAN being.

If you have Medicaid or Medicare be prepared to be treated as less than a human being according to this "Doctor" you have no right to have a say in anything regarding your pregnancy. Half the time he forgot my name and at one point he tried rerunning a test that was actually for the patient in the next room. He was rude to me everytime I say him. After complications with my new born he walked into my room asking me questions and when he saw I was distraught about my baby he said no to worry about it cause he was basically dead already. This guy shouldn't have the right to practice.

Nurse is by far the best

I always felt as if I were the only patient,if I didn't understand something his nurse Pam always explained in detail so I wouldn't leave without understanding any questions or concerns I had,she is very caring and I believe a good nurse makes all the difference as she his his right hand,Dr.Hildahl listened to all my questions & concerns being my 2nd pregnancy I still was new to his practice and the area,I would recommend him to anyone for pregnancy or for there Gyn doctor.

I had seen tons of gyns before finding Dr. Hildahl. I have been with his practice for almost a decade. I do not even want to think about when the man retires! Would never recommend another.

Best doctor of any specialty that I have ever seen.

Doctor Hildahl represents the best of the medical profession. His caring manner and clear explanations made the anxiety that I was experiencing over my medical problem disappear. He talked me out of having an operation and was able to cure my problem without surgery. I would recommend him to my family members without question.

Dr. Dean Hildahl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.