Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Hirabayashi
Dr. Dean Hirabayashi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Hirabayashi is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, St Francis Memorial Hospital and St Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Hirabayashi has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Hirabayashi has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Dean Hirabayashi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.