3.0

Have you seen Dr. Dean L Mittman?

Idid not get a good exam at all!! He shook my hand and went right for the liquid freeze. He never once touched me to check my scalp, the top of my ears or feel for any bumps but then he wasn’t in the room long enough to do any of that. It appeared he was running behind and was trying to catch up . You would think being a new patient that he would have taken time to do his job. I would not recommend nor will I go back ☹️

my dermotoligest

I am very satisfied with him I have been.going to this dr.for over 4 yr and think he is the best.i would recommend him and he has moved to the surgery center in suite 510

never called me after my dr. referred me

dr mittman was sent a referral for me and after 5 weeks and no call, i called them. even tho i called during the normal hours when their recording said they would be in, they never answerd the phone. twice. what a lousy outfit! i went to another dermo who has a staff who wants to do business. i would NEVER reccommend!

Rushed

Immediately grabbed the liquid to freeze spots before even talking to us. seemed rushed.

I was very happy with my visit with Dr. Mittman. He was very courteous and professional, and took care of my needs! His staff was very kind and friendly plus professional.

Dr Mittman spent @ the most two minutes with me during office visit. He seems to think his time is more important than his patients. I did not feel I was given very thorough exam & left his office questioning my diagnosis. Front office girl friendly his nurse not so much. I will find new dermatologist

Very kind, very professional, great results!

I waited 3 months for an appointment with Dr. Mittman. Two weeks prior, I called and asked if he would be able to remove moles at my visit or if I would have to make another appt. They said that, since it was a Tuesday appt., he could do whatever procedure was needed. They scheduled my appt at 3:30. They never confirmed the appointment with a phone call. I had to call them and still thought the appt. was at 3:30. When I got there, at about 3:00, they told me that my appt. was actually at 2:30, that the doctor could still see me, but he said he could not do any procedures because I was late. This was upsetting to me because both my mother and father had skin cancer and I waited 3 months to get my skin checked, which appeared to be abnormal. They then said that if I needed a procedure I would have to wait 2 more months. I understand if the first receptionist made a mistake and gave me the wrong time. I will recognize that the mistake could have been mine. What I don't understand is how some rich doctor, knowing that his schedule is 3 months out, could turn a patient away over a measly 30 minutes. That is not a doctor who cares about his patients. The receptionists were nice.

Dr. Dean L Mittman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, MO.