Dr. Dean Mondell Is this you?

4.9

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

I've already reviewed this wonderful man, but see now it doesn't show the 5 stars I gave him. Please correct this

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

He is the best doctor in his given profession

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Very caring and compassionate physician, always putting the health of his patients first. Not many physicians left like him, he is a patient advocate all the way, he goes the extra step to insure the patient is well cared for. He is a gentle and very caring soul. What an outstanding human being and professional.

Missing This Rare Quality Doctor!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Too bad Dr. Mondell is no longer in practice. He lived up to everything good said about him in these posts and more. Lousy patients do as much damage as lousy doctors, maybe more...

The best

Posted on April 10th, 2013

Wonderful man and do tor where r u come back

One of the most caring people, much less doctors, we have ever met

Posted on January 29th, 2011

Dr. Mondell has such a good heart, and we believe his approach to medicine came from wanting to do good for people. We have been so inspired by his weight loss, that we wanted to change our lives and have done so, both of us down more than 100 pounds each. He felt more like a friend than a doctor, how many treatment providers can you say that about. For us it was only Dr. Dean. He's no longer practicing, and we miss him, a lot.

Marcine

Posted on November 17th, 2010

They don't come better than Dr. Mondell...He's extremely intelligent but doesn't talk down to you. He is so down to earth and caring about his patients. Dr. Mondell is one of a very few MD'S that I didn't dread going to see. I so wish he would come back, his patients need him!!! Before I ever went to him I heard he was the BEST, and that was true!!! I really loved his staff (especially Tenisha) and the office was always clean and bright.

patient

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Very Knowledgeable about Fibromyalgia.Very caring about his patients.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I hope to see Dr Dean Mondell back in practice privately he was the only dr that understood women and their aches and pains when he did my mir and explained why i was in soooo much pain it made feel so much better and he did not drug me all up he had me do some therapy and suggested water areobics i have been doing water areobics and have lost 40 lbs and 4 dress sizes and feel wonderful i miss him terribly

Correction

Posted on March 27th, 2010

I've already rated this wonderful doctor but noticed he didn't get the four stars here that I had given him??? He really deserves more than excellent and should have them........ thanks.....

None Better!!

Posted on March 11th, 2010

Dr. Mondell is the kindest most caring doctor I have ever been to. From the start he treated me as if he knew what I was dealing with, pain, fatigue, depression, restless arms and legs, etc. I went to him for PPS pain and fatigue. Since relocating I have been to a large number of Neurologists, Pain Specialists, Physiatrists, Internists, and GP's.... Each and everyone has treated me 1st as though I were a "druggie" seeking meds..... only after I prove myself have I been treated and then only enough meds to survive. I have not been pain free since last seeing Dr. Mondell. If he's back to work, I will gladly fly the 3500 miles to see him, as I did before. He's as good as they get and I hope is as appreciated.......

Saved my Life

Posted on August 4th, 2008

After a terrible car accident and 5 hip surgerys, I am able to live with my pain and not be RX to death. He is so kind and compassionate