Dr. Dean T Nora Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean T Nora?

Outstanding Doctor

I am so thankful I received Dr. Nora as my surgeon. He answered all of my questions in detail, offered information I hadn't thought to ask, and demonstrated an impressively thorough understanding of breast cancer history. He also appears to stay up on the most recent medical research, which I greatly appreciate! I highly recommend him.

Search no more

What has long been known is a highly expert can be conversed about. But upon face to face consultation the heart must be felt first, which develop confident and then a patient and doctor relationship is created. The practice is then accepted with ease, that leads to acknowledgement of a doctor's advice. Dr. Nora, is all of that with skills.

HOPE I CLICKED THE RIGHT STARS. DR. NORA AND HIS TEAM ARE EXCEPTIONAL. RECOMMEND HIGHLY.

Dr. Nora performed stomach cancer surgery on me. He was the only doctor who clearly explained the diagnosis to me as well as my options, answered all my questions, and followed up for the past 2.5 years -- all in sure but sympathetic manner. He treated me as if I were an intelligent person, capable of understanding and worthy of being listened to. Previous doctors had been vague and not particularly helpful. He has my highest recommendation.