Dr. Dean A Page Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean A Page?

unhappy breast cancer survivor

Would not recommend him to do breast reconstruction surgery, mine look like flattened uneven muffins.

Awesome doctor!!

Dr. Page is an excellent plastic surgeon. He really took time to explain the options and procedures to me. He made me feel like I mattered and that he wanted to do the best job for me. He is very knowledgeable and professional while still being kind and putting you at ease. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT DR. PAGE. DR PAGE HAS PERFORMED ON ME A MACS FACELIFT, A NECK LIFT, CO2 FRACTIONAL SKIN RESURFACING. BOTOX TREATMENTS. HE EXPLAINS THE PROCEDURES THOROUGHLY, AND DOES A BEAUTIFUL JOB. I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL. HIS STAFF IS THE BEST. I WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER COSMETIC SURGEON. HE IS THE BEST.