Dr. Dean J Rotondo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean J Rotondo?

Looking for a better provider. He didn't do anything positive for me. I left feeling confused and angry with myself for wasting my time and money. I can't believe I did that

Will never go back to this Dr

Absolute worst bed side manner of any Dr I have ever gone to. This dr has taken phone calls during our session, he yawns during our session and the last time I was there he was actually texting during our session. I've never seen a Dr be so unprofessional. He's also abrupt, he cuIts me off when I'm trying to talk. He charges me $200 no matter how long I'm in his office which is supposed to be 50 minutes but the longest time I have ever been in his office was about forty minutes. The last time it was only twenty minutes and then he practically pushed me out the back door because it was Friday at 5 o'clock and you can bet I will get a $200 bill for that visit. I am done with Dr Rotondo. I feel worse leaving his office than I do when I get there, what's wrong with this picture? There are so many good, caring doctors around, I'm not spending my money or wasting anymore time with someone who acts like he could care less about helping me!