Dr. Dean Solomon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dean Solomon?

Quack, incompetent unethical, poor judgement

Posted on September 30th, 2012

Unprofessional, boundary problems, dishonest, poor judgement, unethical, quack; he is in cahoots with a doctor who lied on workers compensation independent medical exams and who was forced to give up his medical license, this doctor did not care if his clients lived or died, he only wanted to get more work from the insurance companies. This is also Mr. Solomon. He has a character and personality problem; no listening skills, no empathy or compassion, stay away from him!

Dr. Solomon Was My Savior

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I'm new to Boston, and it took me over three months to get an appointment with a psychiatrist. Maybe it was strictly an issue of time, but of the 40+ doctors I contacted, only five called back. I was in a crisis, and the messages I left were clear about it - it astounds me that people who chose careers in mental health couldn't even be bothered to respond. Dr. Solomon is obviously as busy as every other psychiatrist in Boston, yet he managed to get me in at 7:00 AM the day after I contacted him.He spent more than an hour with me, which in itself merits four stars, and by the end of our session he understood why I'd come to see him. I was comfortable with him immediately, he asked all of the right questions, and when I left I felt much better than I did when I arrived.I've seen more psychiatrists than I care to admit, and Dr. Solomon is the first that I'd categorize as excellent. I'm sure this site is a valuable resource, but I did a Google search to find his phone number, and Vitals was the first result. A one star rating for Dr. Solomon, based on two anonymous reviews, shows just how wrong (factually and conceptually) information on the internet can be.

incompetent

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

I even heard some people say "Dean Solomon should not be a doctor". He is incompetent, has boundary problems, hates people, has poor judgement, no empathy, no listening skills. He is an awful, terrible person. Stay away from him!!!

Posted on August 16th, 2017