Breast Implant Nightmare 👻

When I initially met Val and “Doctor” Sorenson, they seemed friendly and kind. During my consultation they provided me with information related to surgery, including cost, procedure information, and general recovery instructions . However, they completely changed once I turned in all my hard earned money. On the date of surgery, Doctor Sorenson ran about 2 hours late. Unbeknownst to me, I got charged for his late timing by the anesthesiologist. After surgery I didn’t hear from them, until I had my post op appointment. It saddened me that they didn’t care enough to help me address any concerns I had in regards to the healing process of my surgery. Thank you God for Google. This doctor did however love to take pictures of my healing breast implants, without any concern for my wellbeing and the issues I was having. He refused to remove the 535cc implants from my 116 pound frame. He didn’t even want to explant and put in smaller implants. What a dummy! Those ethics from medical school really went out the window huh? In the end, I removed them and went to the kindest, God gifted, angel of a Woman Doctor Crombie from Salt Lake City, Utah. Doctor Sorenson you didn’t even try to work out a deal with me or help me in my quest for making my dreams come true. Thank you for ruining a lifelong dream that I had.

So Caring and Personable

Val & Harmony are the staff that supports the Dr. They are caring and call you by name and always always have a smile. Dr. Sorensen doesn't make you feel self conscious, he is very professional and caring. He will be upfront about what he can do for you. His prices are very fair. I can't imagine using anyone else for my Abdominoplasty. He was always on-time and accommodating to work around my unusual hours where I work.

Tummy Tuck...best decision ever!!

I am two weeks post op from a TT and Dr Sorensen did an amazing job! He is very kind and caring and answered all of my questions. Val & Harmony were just as wonderful, they were always there to answer my questions and address my concerns. I can't wait for him to do my BA. Thank you all for helping me regain my self confidence!!

Dr. Dean E Sorensen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.