3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dean M Toriumi?

Dr. Toriumi

Dr. Toriumi did my rhinoplasty in 2002 and in 2005 he is the best surgeon for rhinoplasty and revision. Skilled artists with attention to details. He is a perfectionist. I would recommend him to anyone interested in rhinoplasty. Jv

Dean Toriumi revision

Dr. Toriumi performed my revision many years ago and I'm still suffering in silence. I hope one day he will put in jail. He think him self he is the best doctor in the world. He has to be sentenced he ruined many people's life . He did my nose very large my nostril is horrible I couldn't look at mirror and he put on my dorsal a rib to make it higher which I asked to make a curve dorsal. And I wonder that all surgeon in the world thinks he is a good surgeon?! This is unbelievable. I hope one day he will suffer like me and all patient he ruined!

biggest mistake of my life

This man destroyed my appearance and my life. The surgery he performed was nothing like the imaging her performed and the discussion we had about changes to my nose. He made changes that I specifically said I did not want. Choosing to have surgery with Dean Toriumi is the biggest mistake I've ever made and I pay for it every day.

Criminal - Should be in prison

There are people out there that have spent their entire lives suffering at the hands of this man after they paid him $30,000 cash for cosmetic nose surgery. This man is a criminal that should be arrested and brought to justice over the lives he has ruined with the type of grafting surgery that he is performing and teaching. I am appalled that he has disregarded the lives that he has destroyed, and lives his life traveling the world discussing and teaching nose surgery, while many of his victims have spent their lives suffering in devastation because of the surgery he performed on them. This man is a criminal that should be arrested, charged, and incarcerated. And so should some of his colleagues.

Iā€™m so thrilled to have met Dr Toriumi. He is the best doctor in the world very talented, professional respectful, kind, he is really the best. I Strongly recommend him. His stuff are amazing and the follow ups are outstanding. Thank you Dr Toriumi so much for being my Doctor.

Dr Toriumi is the best

One of the best doctors in the whole world. I absolutely confirm it. Thank you so much.

Dr. Toriumi is a fabulous surgeon!

I am an ENT surgeon and chose Dr. Toriumi to perform my revision septorhinoplasty over 10 years ago. I sustained a nasal fracture as a teenager, and the subsequent surgery I had at the time left me with a crooked nose and a poor nasal airway. In my opinion, Dr. Toriumi has a God given talent. My surgical outcome was outstanding. He is dedicated to providing the best care to his patients. He has devoted an enormous amount of time over the years teaching other surgeons, publishing textbooks and articles, and in doing so has likely improved surgical outcomes for patients all over the world! My son recently fractured his nose playing basketball, and I advised him that I don't want anyone other than Dr. Toriumi to perform his surgery. No physician is perfect, but I know that Dr. Toriumi does his level best for all of his surgical patients!!!

I love Dr. Toriumi

He is a master surgeon. He healed my heart when he performed my surgery and gave me the impossible. I will forever be grateful.

Crazy Dr. Toriumi

From what I was told by another doctor: During medical school, Dr. Toriumi would videotape 8 hour rib grafting surgeries during the week, and then spend all weekend watching and studying his surgeries while the other medical students enjoyed their free time. He called Dr. Toriumi "Crazy" and went on to say that the other students thought he was crazy as well for spending 8 hours utilizing rib cartilage grafts reconstructing noses on strictly cosmetic cases and then watching the surgery all weekend. He said that he has not used rib grafting in 15 years and that the technique is extremely invasive and should be reserved only for extreme cases. He said that the majority of cases, even revision cases, do not need rib cartilage grafting and that Dr. Toriumi should not be utilizing rib cartilage grafting in the manner that he is. He also said that he is amazed at his rise to fame and amazed that all these years later he is still utilizing the same techniques that he was utilizing in school. He said rib cartilage grafting and 8 hour surgical times pose great risks for patients with chance of serious complications increasing by the hour passed 2-3 hours. After touching and examining my nose, feeling the abundance of rib grafts in it, he recommended that I report my case to the medical board for review.

I can breathe again and my nose looks great!

The staff and Dr. Toriumi are truly professional and my nose is better than it ever has been. I can breathe it looks great and the follow up is thorough. I am so happy I had Dr. Toriumi do my surgery.

Highly recommend

I had broken my nose at work and needed an ENT plastic surgeon. I was terrified about the surgery. I had consultations prior to Dr T. that we're not good. Those Drs didn't listen to me, laughed at questions, and even responded to my questions by telling me how many surgeries they do a day and that I just shouldn't worry so much. Once I met with Dr T and met all the staff my fears were put at ease. Everyone I met was smiling, professional, and compassionate. Dr T answered every question I had and was able to show me a computer model of my before and after. From that day, day of surgery, and post op visits I have always felt cared for and never felt like a number. I highly recommend Dr. T. You won't find a more talented and knowledgable Doctor who also has a great bedside manner and personality. His entire team is amazing! Research him and you will see how talented Dr. T is.

Capable surgeon but lacks in aesthetics for men - all noses from his reviews are large and bulbulous

I had a repair of a rhinoplasty by Dr. Toriumi - he fixed the angle of my nose from an upward angle and supported the nasal tip with rib cartilage. The angle was repaired correctly but the nose was too wide - was not well constructed and remains wide and large at the tip - aesthetically a fail. In addition the tip became infected and resulted in having the surgery again to clean up the infection - he stated the nose would improve as far as the swelling and girth - this never happened - still wide - still aesthetically a fail. In addition I developed varicosities on the nasal bridge - I sent numerous pictures to his office and no response. I had these repaired by a plastics MD in Denver.

Dr. Dean M Toriumi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.