Dr. Dean Smith Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dean Smith?

Outstanding care for myself and all of my family. True commitment to the well being of the patients. Compassion, kindness and professionalism.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Posted on December 8th, 2016

I think he is one of the best. Helpful, caring and a great quaterback for your medical needs

Wonderful Office !

Posted on January 28th, 2015

What a great Doctor. The staff is kind and caring. You can get an appointment the same day you call! Dr. Smith is very patient and listens. What a refreshing office.

Great Doc!

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

This office is outstanding. I phoned as a new patient and was offered an appointment for the same day. I even received a call from the Doctor that evening from his home!! Just to check on me. Wow this is a refreshing idea. A doctor that actually calls and cares about his patients. Thank you Dr. Smith.

great doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Dean Smith, and Dr. Sally Smith are both great doctors. I have been going to this practice since Kaiser took over my old doctors office 4 years ago. My son is now 11 and now sees Dr. Dean instead of Dr. Sally, since he is no longer a baby. But from time to time he gets the pleasure of getting to see here, when Dr. Dean is not there. They know my kids, they have seen them grow, and feel very comfortable around them. I have always been able to get into the office on any day, if my kids are sick. Dr. Dean has always had my sons best intrest, and is very caring and has never rushed us at all. And the girls in the office are great. I have known one of them for 11 years, because she was at my 1st pediatritians office when my son was born, and she moved to that office. Love it here.

Mr.

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Visited this dr. for minor issues. "ear ache" Dean was impatient in a rush and seemed as though he did not care one bit.dont go to a dr. who does not care!! This office is a mess . If you care about your family you will skip this dr. Alos the two females at the front desk are lazy and rude. I read a few negative comments before going in but i did not believe them. Trust me this dr. is a quack that can read a book.

Outstanding Physician

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Dr. Smith is a wonderful physician - best I've ever had!

It's Not Easy Finding a Good Physician.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

My OB/GYN recommended Dr. Smith. He is caring, patient and easy to get in to see. His nurse and office staff are equally wonderful.

Dr. Smith saved my life!!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

While being treated by Dr. Smith he noticed a mole of my arm. He advised that it should come off right away. So he removed it and it turned out to be melanoma. He coordinated my care by personally speaking with the local surgeon. I was in surgery the next day. And now I am here to say he saved my life. I was told if this was to go on any longer I would not have survived. Thank you Dr. Smith I Love You!!!

Best Office in Ventura

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Finally a great experience in doctors office! The staff was so kind to our family and the "Dr. Dean" was so caring. Thank you for bring back old style patient care. This office accutally speaks to you without going through a terrible voice mail service. Thank you !!

Dr. Smith is great!

Posted on October 11th, 2010

Dr. Smith is very personable and professional. He is thorough and doesn't waste time in the office. He knows what he's doing, talks to me, looks at the problem and diagnoses it. I have had only positive interactions and experiences with him and his staff.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Dr. Smith and his staff are excellent. They have provided care for me and my three boys. I strongly recommend him.