Dr. Dean N Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean N Walker?

After being told I had either a torn meniscus or torn ligaments see Dr. Dean Walker. on August 8, 2017. After reviewing my s-ray, and saying there was nothing wrong with my knee or hip that it was my back. He said I needed a back Dr. and had his PA give me a shot on my knee. He said I could resume Zumba in about 10 days. I did and it only aggravated my knee more. After 2 shots on my back, my left calf doubled in size resulting in a visit to my regular caretaker. She arranged an ultrasound where the report said not only did I have a torn meniscus but a Bakers Cyst as well. I saw another Ortho in Nov., and took him the same x-ray that Dr. Walkers office took. He said I had a torn meniscus and arranged for surgery on Dec.7, 2017. If Dr. Walker had bothered to check my x-ray more thoroughly, I would not have gone the rest of my summer in pain. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Walker repaired my shoulder and a few of my associates, too.

Repaired my 80% torn rotator cuff with a Mumford procedure: now perfect!

I would recommend Dr. Walker and his staff. If you have to see a surgeon something bad happened!! But you would be in great hands with Walker.

Excellent Results from my knee surgery

Dr. Walker performed a lateral release surgery on my knee a few years ago and it changed my life. It has allowed me to enjoy skiing, hiking, biking and other sports again without the horrid pain I had prior to the surgery. I am so thankful for this procedure and for Dr. Walker. Before surgery, my knee would grind, but now it glides smoothly. He was professional, personable, gave me excellent care and made me feel like he really cared. I highly recommend him and he has my complete confidence. Thank you Dr. Walker for improving my life with my knee surgery.

Poor Doctor

Dr. Dean Walker is very scattered brained and quit bazzzar! Every visit he seemed to change him mind about my care and needs. He never took time with me and always felt really rushed. Every appt. he changed his mind about what kind of care I needed and what exactly the problem was with my knee. After my surgery instead of getting better I gradually got worse. I changed doctors quickly and would NEVER reccomend Dr. Walker to anyone!

Dr. Dean N Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.