Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Dean D Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Dean D Williams has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Dean D Williams has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
dr williams / st marys hosp , HE IS BY FAR THE RUDEST DR I HAVE EVER MET. he cuts you off when your trying to answer his questions. he is a awful dr . i cant believe st marys wld have a staff member this rude working under their name, i took my brother in after a hip surgery and dr williams was working the er . he took xrays and came back and said nothing was wrong, I told dr williams we were not leaving until they did a ct scan, well once that was done and a specialist came in and reviewd the scan, it showed that my brother had broken his leg in 6 place ..yes 6 places. this is due fm the hip surgery . but dr williams thinks and acts like he knows all when the man really knows nothing, however, once the specialest came in, dr williams changed up quick , starting being nice,but it was so fake . if you ever go to st marys and this man is working, do yourself a favor and ask for another dr
I was seen by Dr. Williams at St. Mary's Hospital in Richmond during an emergency room visit for multiple symptoms, including numbness and tingling in limbs, difficulty walking, and severe pain in my left eye. Dr. Williams spent maybe ten minutes examining me, would not allow me to fully answer his questions, frequently cut me off when I was trying to describe my symptoms, and was generally abrupt and dismissive. I would advise anyone with suspected neurological symptoms to avoid Dr. Williams and choose a different physician.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Howard University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dean D Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.