Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deann M Green has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Weight Loss
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. D is extremely personable and bubbly. It's impossible not to immediately like her. If you have a normal, smooth pregnancy, she is a fine doctor but DO NOT use her if you have complications. I complained about my severe swelling, headaches and bleeding for months and was always shrugged off. I think she thought I was whiny. I ended up on bed rest due to preeclampsia and delivering my son at 36 weeks. He had to spend 2 weeks in NICU. She does not excel when it comes to diagnosing and treating pregnancy complications.
Dr. Dipiazza is a wonderful and caring physician. She is extremely personable and gives you her undivided attention during the medical appointment. She listens and works with the patient to design a healthcare plan that best fit your specific needs. Could not have been blessed with a better doctor. She is great!!! :-)
A few years ago I had an ovarian cyst rupture & she was the 3rd doctor that was brought in. She knew what it was within 10 minutes. She saved my life! I trust her advice, opinions, treatments, recommendations, etc. She makes me feel comfortable & at ease no matter what the situation is. She's the best doctor I've ever had!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2013, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Deann M Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPartlow Harbin & Poist Ob/Gyn, 701 University Blvd E Ste 502, Tuscaloosa, AL
Dr. Deann M Green is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.