Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deann L Harper
Dr. Deann L Harper, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Harper is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Harper has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deann L Harper has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deann L Harper has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Deann L Harper has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Deann L Harper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Harper is kind and takes the time with patients. I feel like she genuinely cares and will go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and will have all of questions answered before you walk out the door. I find her to really take the time with me and am always surprised she does spend so much time with me, I mean she is probably really busy. I have recommended Dr. Harper to 3 friends after seeing her for a little over two years now, and they have all gone to her and have had excellent experiences.
I am a high risk pregnancy patient having my 3rd baby. I know the standard care for someone with my conditions as I've been through it before. Dr Harper does not take my conditions seriously or my concerns. I can't get responses as promised by the nurse staff and get the standard recommended care for a patient like me is a constant uphill battle. I am working on switching doctors as I don't feel that I should havr to put myself and unborn child at risk because she doesn't have the time.
I would recommend Dr. Harper to everyone!! She is thorough, thoughtful, and cares about you and your baby. I unfortanately lost my baby to ABS syndrome (Amniotic Band syndrom) but I've never had a doctor that called as much as she did to check up on me, and to see how I was doing. During this process, she recommended me to a specialist to diagnoss the problems I was having but stayed with me throughout the whole way! She called twice after I lost the baby just to see how I was holding up and to answer any questions I had! Love her! will for sure go to her for any future pregnancies!
My husband and I relocated to Wisconsin shortly after we found out we were expecting. Although he is orginally from the area, he was little help at finding a OB/GYN. A co worker of my mother in law recommended a doctor that worked in the same office but was on vacation when we made our intial visit. We decieded to go ahead and see Dr. Harper and we couldn't have been more satisfied! She is so caring and understanding. We always felt comfortable calling and asking questions. She is always so informative and very courteous. On top of that she is a new mom so the carrying and delievery experience is fresh in her mind. Everyone in the office is just as nice and pleasant.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Harper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Deann L Harper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsAurora Urgent Care, 2414 Kohler Memorial Dr, Sheboygan, WI
Dr. Deann L Harper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.