Dr. Deann L Harper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deann L Harper?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Harper is kind and takes the time with patients. I feel like she genuinely cares and will go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and will have all of questions answered before you walk out the door. I find her to really take the time with me and am always surprised she does spend so much time with me, I mean she is probably really busy. I have recommended Dr. Harper to 3 friends after seeing her for a little over two years now, and they have all gone to her and have had excellent experiences.

I am a high risk pregnancy patient having my 3rd baby. I know the standard care for someone with my conditions as I've been through it before. Dr Harper does not take my conditions seriously or my concerns. I can't get responses as promised by the nurse staff and get the standard recommended care for a patient like me is a constant uphill battle. I am working on switching doctors as I don't feel that I should havr to put myself and unborn child at risk because she doesn't have the time.

Awesome Doctor!!

I would recommend Dr. Harper to everyone!! She is thorough, thoughtful, and cares about you and your baby. I unfortanately lost my baby to ABS syndrome (Amniotic Band syndrom) but I've never had a doctor that called as much as she did to check up on me, and to see how I was doing. During this process, she recommended me to a specialist to diagnoss the problems I was having but stayed with me throughout the whole way! She called twice after I lost the baby just to see how I was holding up and to answer any questions I had! Love her! will for sure go to her for any future pregnancies!

The BEST Doctor Ever!

My husband and I relocated to Wisconsin shortly after we found out we were expecting. Although he is orginally from the area, he was little help at finding a OB/GYN. A co worker of my mother in law recommended a doctor that worked in the same office but was on vacation when we made our intial visit. We decieded to go ahead and see Dr. Harper and we couldn't have been more satisfied! She is so caring and understanding. We always felt comfortable calling and asking questions. She is always so informative and very courteous. On top of that she is a new mom so the carrying and delievery experience is fresh in her mind. Everyone in the office is just as nice and pleasant.

Dr. Deann L Harper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.