Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy - Posted on December 30th, 2009
My son has been seeing Dr. Aftab-Guy for 1 1/2 yrs now because of his growth hormones, she is one of the most caring well mannered dr's i have ever dealt with, my son loves her and has no fear what so ever with going to his routine visits to see her. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a Pediatric Endocrinologist shes the best.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Aftab Guy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1991
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTRISTAR MEDICAL GROUP CHILDRENS SPECIALISTS, 330 23rd Ave N Ste 450, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy, MD in Nashville, TN, in this video.
Dr. Deanna L Aftab Guy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.