4.7

Love her, have gone to her four over 12 years with my girls and couldn't ask for a better pediatrician. Thank you.

LOVE HER!!!

I absolutely love Dr. Andrews!! Have been going to her for over 10 yrs. with all 3 of my babies. My oldest is 19 yrs old and my lil man is 1. She has always gone above and beyond for us. Just recently she called and schedule my daughter an appt with a specialist before I made contact with the office. I will for ever be greatful. Highly recommended!!!

Very Disappointing

Dr. Andrews is a selfish woman who only cares about two things: Money and NOT helping children. It's a real shame people like her get into the medical profession.

Dr Andrews is a wonderful dr! we love her, an will miss her dearly, for we have moved away! Thank you Dr Andrews for always being there for my family, i would reconmend you to anyone!!!!!

Dr. Deanna M Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nampa, ID.