Dr. Deanna M Boyette Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Deanna M Boyette?

Excellent surgeon. Repaired my Achilles that had been mis diagnosed by my primary care doctor and had been torn for 4 months. She did a tendon graft and the results were better than I could have hoped for

Superior doctor staff

Surgery scheduler doesn't care about patients' lives and is to lazy to do her job.

Not Impressed in the lest

After reading mostly positive reviews for Dr. Boyette I scheduled an appt to see her. After my appt however I will NOT be going back. Not only was the diagnosis off after getting a second opinion from a Dr who took MRI's the billing was ridiculous. She charged me for a 45 min visit when at MOST she spent 10 mins in the room with me. I waited in the room for her over an hour. She did not seem concerned with what I was experiencing but rather making money. Truly disappointed with her and the care or lack of she provided. I would recommend visiting another Dr. who will take the time to ask you questions.

MY PRECIOUS BABY

THIS WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR A CHILD AND MOTHER TO GO TO SEE A DR THAT WOULD TREAT YOU THE WAY I KNOW THAT THEY WERE TREATED. A DR SHOULD HAVE FEELINGS FOR THEIR PATIENTS ESP. WHEN IT IS A CHILD. THIS WAS A NEW MOTHER THAT THE BABY HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER HIP, SHE DID NOT TRY TO EXPLAIN ANY OF THE SITUATION TO THE MOTHER, JUST WANTED TO SLAM THE BRACE ON HER..WITH NO FEELINGS FOR THE MOTHER OR CHILD. SHE WAS SO RUDE TO THIS MOTHER AND EVEN THREATENED TO CONTACT SOCIAL SERVICE, AND THE MOTHER HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG. WHAT A CRUEL THING TO SAY. THIS EXPERIENCE WAS HORRRIBLE...

NOT recommended

I had one of the worst clinical experiences with this practise. When I questioned their accounting protocol regarding repeated billing s for the same procedure and/or co-pays, which were legitimate inquiries,they refused to have me as a patient although I still hadn't recovered from the injury that first brought me to them. Greg Beres is a strong clinician but the practise overall is unethical and unprofessional. If you can go somewhere else.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Boyette is one of the best professionals that I have been treated by.She is a super surgeon and has a great sense of humor. She is very caring and follows through on what she says.She walks the walk and talks the talk.Thank you again!

Worst doctor ever!! Wait time over an hour.She is arrogant and only cares about making money!!