Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deanna L Constable
Dr. Deanna L Constable, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Constable is affiliated with Palmetto Health Baptist Medical Center and Providence Hospital Northeast. Dr. Constable has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Deanna L Constable has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Deanna L Constable has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Deanna L Constable is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
I was so impressed with the front desk manager, She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and assisted in everyway possible. All of the individuals I accounted we wonderful however the first impression of an office is most valuable and it showed me that Dr. Constable really cares about the quality of service her patients receive.
Excellent physician. Treated me for frozen shoulder. I highly recommend.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Constable is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Palmetto Health Richland Memorial Hospital
Dr. Deanna L Constable accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPalmetto Orthopaedic Clinic Pa, 105 Office Park Rd, Columbia, SC
Dr. Deanna L Constable is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.