Dr. Deanna L Constable Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deanna L Constable?

Excellent bedside manners. Takes time to explain conditions and procedures thoroughly. Wait times, once in the office, can be a problem. Staff is very cordial.

The best

You are the best Deanna

SHE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND ALSO A NICE PERSON. I LOVE HER PERSONALITY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dortor Visit

I was so impressed with the front desk manager, She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable and assisted in everyway possible. All of the individuals I accounted we wonderful however the first impression of an office is most valuable and it showed me that Dr. Constable really cares about the quality of service her patients receive.

Excellent physician. Treated me for frozen shoulder. I highly recommend.

Doctor Deanna Constable, MD

I had both knees replaced by Dr. Constable, recommender her to a friend of mine, he had both knees replaced, He is doing excellent as I am. She is a caring excellent Doctor.

I moved to SC from Fl, having had 3 different doctors work on my knee with no success so when I moved I had to find another doctor...all the ones in Fl were men so I thought I would see what a female could do....she is great

VERY GOOD DR KIND AND COUTEROUS STAFF. HIGHLY PROFESSIONLISM, DR CONSTABLE, HAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Dr. Constable's professional knowledge and demeanor put patients at ease and instill confidence in her skills as a physician.

Best Yet

I was a patient of Dr. Constable for several years. She treated me for osteo-arthritis of the knees and did carpal tunnel surgery in both hands. Her bedside manners are a delight and she genuinely listens to complaints. Her plan of care is trustworthy and successful.

Simply the best

It may take a while to get an appt...She is quality and quality is always in demand (and her partner retired). I am reticent to recommend a restaurant let alone a surgeon. However, this is a surgeon who does no unnecessary cutting. I've seen her for a few years and haven't seen a scalpel yet. I have seen some needles (just this week) but best not think about that. I believe her plan for your care will the best for you as a patient and a person.

Best Orthopaedic I have Known

Have known Dr Deanna Constable since 1994. She replaced both of my knee joints in 2005 or I would not be walking today. I was 79 last Dec 2011 an it was one of the best things that could have been done. I would recoment Dr Constable to all she believe in caring for her patients

Dr. Deanna L Constable is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.