Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deanna D Doyle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Deanna D Doyle has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Dr. Deanna D Doyle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Deanna D Doyle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
I was a patient of Dr. Doyle's for several years. Even though I'd heard negative comments from colleagues and friends about her bedside manner, she was always pleasant to me. It wasn't until a few months ago that I found myself disliking Dr. Doyle's practice. I had an abnormal pap result and when her nurse called to tell me this, I was given limited information and told the doctor would answer all of my questions at the follow-up (a month away) -- I was told Dr. Doyle doesn't take telephone calls unless they're emergencies. The nurse wouldn't really answer my questions and kept telling me to talk to Dr. Doyle. So for a month, I was in a state of hysteria fearing that I had cervical cancer. I waited for the office to post my test results but they were never posted. I did the follow-up appointment -- a colposcopy -- where Dr. Doyle was pleasant and told me everything looked normal and that she didn't expect anything to come of the biopsy she took. A week later, I received another call, presumably from the same nurse, telling me that my biopsy was abnormal and that Dr. Doyle wanted to perform a LLEEP on me! After spending literally a month researching cervical cancer, I asked to see my test results (which were finally provided to me). My pap was only mildly abnormal, as were my biopsy results. I also tested negative for HPV 16 and 18, the two viruses that are most commonly associated with cervical cancer. The American Cancer Association does NOT recommend LLEEP procedures for mildly abnormal test results when the patient is negative for HPV 16 and 18. I had a second opinion with my new gynecologist and she confirmed this. Honestly, I felt deceived by Dr. Doyle after reviewing my test results with my new gynecologist. Dr. Doyle's office wasn't upfront with me about the results -- even after I went in for the colposcopy. I felt like the only reason Dr. Doyle's office was trying to convince me to do the LLEEP procedure was -- not for my health -- but for money.
Dr. Doyle accused my daughter of being promiscuous when she came to see her for a yeast infection. My daughter is 12. She hasn't kissed a boy yet. She can't even drive. Dr. Doyle gave her an STD panel and didn't respond to my daughter resisting her. While I don't want to go into detail about what happened to my daughter we eventually had to take her to Bayside for suicidal thoughts because the stress of this ordeal pushed her over the edge. It really broke my heart and I hope no parent has to go through this. Do not allow an underage child in a room with a doctor by herself.
Dr. Doyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Deanna D Doyle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGulf Coast Ob/Gyn Of Sarasota, 1950 Arlington St Ste 203, Sarasota, FL
Dr. Deanna D Doyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.