Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deanna Edwards MD
Dr. Deanna Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Elkhorn, NE (and 3 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Jennie Edmundson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deanna Edwards has 6 locations
Dr. Deanna Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 7
NOT A FAN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deanna Edwards - Posted on September 28th, 2015
It takes forever to get an appointment with her. So if you have any thing serious you can't get in same day. She walks down the hall telling you something and you have no idea what she said. Her whole staff is very bad at follow up. I had to wait 18 days for results and I had to call them numerous times. Not professional at all.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deanna Edwards - Posted on March 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deanna Edwards - Posted on October 25th, 2010
Glad I found Dr. Edwards
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deanna Edwards - Posted on May 20th, 2010
My first appointment with Dr. Edwards about 10 years ago found me wondering---She's the age of some of our grandchildren....How much experience has she had at this young age? She is an excellent doctor, spends time with me...not in a hurry. She diagnosed Celiac when no other doctor could come close to a diagnosis. What a relief that was for me after suffering symptoms for over 20 years! She is an excellent doctor and I have recommended her to many friends...at least three are patients of hers now!
long wait in exam room
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deanna Edwards - Posted on May 19th, 2010
Dr. Edwards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Jennie Edmundson Hospital
18 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Deanna Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Deanna Edwards's office for more information.
17675 Welch Plz Omaha, NE : (402) 354-7600
10060 Regency Cir Omaha, NE : (402) 354-1500
717 N 190th Plz Elkhorn, NE : (402) 354-8600
5908 S 142nd St Omaha, NE : (402) 354-1900
16120 W Dodge Rd Omaha, NE : (402) 354-0610
8901 W Dodge Rd Omaha, NE : (402) 354-8600
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Deanna Edwards, MD - Internal Medicine in Omaha, NE, in this video.
Dr. Deanna Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.