3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

NOT A FAN

It takes forever to get an appointment with her. So if you have any thing serious you can't get in same day. She walks down the hall telling you something and you have no idea what she said. Her whole staff is very bad at follow up. I had to wait 18 days for results and I had to call them numerous times. Not professional at all.

It was the worst Dr appointment I have ever had. I have worked in the health field for over 15 years. Dr Edwards argued with me about what my bra size was. I felt so degraded and humiliated!! She then walked out of the room and refused to treat me. Could not believe this was a DR!

She is by far one of the nicest and knowledgeable doctors I have ever seen. She never makes you feel rushed and always has the right diagnosis. I even my my sister and sister-in-law going to her for several years now and we are all so happy.

Glad I found Dr. Edwards

My first appointment with Dr. Edwards about 10 years ago found me wondering---She's the age of some of our grandchildren....How much experience has she had at this young age? She is an excellent doctor, spends time with me...not in a hurry. She diagnosed Celiac when no other doctor could come close to a diagnosis. What a relief that was for me after suffering symptoms for over 20 years! She is an excellent doctor and I have recommended her to many friends...at least three are patients of hers now!

long wait in exam room

The staff are not particularly friendly. I am usually moved from the waiting room to the exam room in just a few minutes. I have often had long waits in the exam room. This is reallly boring and cold since I am sitting in my underwear. Good doctor but the office needs improvement.

very satisfied patient

Dr. Deanna Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.

Dr. Deanna Edwards Is this you?