Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deanna M Fenoughty has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I've been seeing Dr. Fenoughty for almost 10 years now and even though I've since moved away, I still drive an hour to my appointments because I refuse to see anyone else. She was the only one to accurately diagnose and treat my condition and is the reason I am able to have my children today. She is extremely knowledgeable and does not dismiss your concerns. I wish she could be my doctor for everything; she's just fantastic.
I love Michelle so much, I am having a really hard time deciding on whether to have a home birth or have her deliver my next child. I went into early labor mulitiple times during my pregnancy and ended up delivering my healthy baby boy at 35 weeks. She didn't bother me with the questions of vaccinating and circumcision. Once i decided not to be vaccinated during pregnancy she never tried to force me into it. She is very open and I am very comfortable talking to her. I really hope she is still availiable by the time i have my third child.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2015, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2011, 2015, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Fenoughty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Deanna M Fenoughty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestside Physicians For Women, 6911 E US Highway 36, Avon, IN
Dr. Deanna M Fenoughty is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Avon, IN.