Dr. Deanna Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deanna Price?

Best Ped Dr in Mississippi and Alabama

Posted on June 4th, 2014

We drive over an hour to see Dr. Price. We have tried many other ped Dr to keep from driving so far.....always end up with Dr Price b/c she is THE BEST. Caring, Smart, Very Sharp!!

Best Pediatrician

Posted on July 15th, 2012

When our oldest son was first born, my wife and I visited two other pediatricians before finding Dr. Price. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She truly takes the time to ensure that your children are as healthy as they can be. Once our second son was born, there was no question of who his pediatrician would be. Our boys are six and three now, and we have been going to her for the last six years. Something that really sticks out to me about Dr. Price is that she really knows her patients. My wife, our two boys, and I saw her in a shopping mall one day, and she said hey to each of them by their first names--no charts or anything to give her a heads up. She is a great doctor!

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Very friendly! She loves children! she make going to the doctor easier for my kids. She is honset. She is up to date on all the latest meds. She follow up on your childs conditions. She is an A+ doctor .

Posted on May 3rd, 2017