Dr. Deanna L Roy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deanna L Roy?

follow up/communication?????

I am disappointed in the lack of caring about a patient that Dr. Roy has shown my daughter. Because of the lack of communication she may lose her job. Since her discharge from the hospital we have been trying to reach the doctor for help with medications and doctor papers required by her job. There has been NO response. My daughter is still ill. I would expect if you can not help you would say so or point us in the right direction. Having been a patient of Dr. Roy I always felt she was a caring, knowledgeable and respectful, I can not understand what has happened.

Worth Your Time

I did like this doctor. I had to choose a new physician because the one I was with chose to enter one of the new "boutique" practices. I was so concerned because I did like my old doctor but was not ready to pay the fees to be a part of her client base. I was so at ease with Dr. Roy right off the bat. Loved her bedside manner. Easy to talk with. Paid attention to my every concern and had next steps for me. I'm so very pleased.

Would recommend to others. Good caring Doctor!

Dr. Deanna L Roy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.