Dr. Deanna Stewart Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Deanna Stewart?

Best OB Doctor in Hattiesburg

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Good experience

nightmare

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I switched doctors in my first trimester after having a terrible experience with the last child birth. They recommended her at 28th place. She's not very informative, she's in and out of room before you can even ask questions. She's just not a likeable person

Very Satisfied

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

After seeing a different OB GYN for the last few years, I decided to change doctors. I'm glad I found Dr. Stewart. My prior doctor made recommendations about an issue I have had for 3 years however I knew those recommendations were not the solutions I needed. Dr. Stewart was able to diagnose my issue and recommend an acceptable course of action that solves my ongoing issue. She is very straight forward and I really like that about her. She explains and informs extremely well.

Posted on December 27th, 2014

Ever since having my daughter I have had several changes vaginally. I have seen many different doctors and have never been given a diagnosis. After these changes became worse I decided to see a doctor at the Hattiesburg clinic. I was not referred here by anyone. I chose this clinic because it is the only one I have not been to for my issues. The staff was incredibly pleasant and helped me with my questions. The wait time was not very long at all considering the entire lobby was packed. When I finally seen Dr. Stewart I informed her of my issues and she took the time to listen and give me feedback. She gave me a diagnosis and explained exactly why I was having the changes in terms I could understand. Everything finally made sense and I am so glad I found Dr. Stewart. She will be the one I go to from now on for all my issues because she took the time to listen and explain which is hard to find nowadays. I am very pleased with my visit. Would recommend Dr. Stewart

Great so far!

Posted on October 10th, 2011

I have yet to deliver my baby but so far my experience with Dr. Stewart and Dr. Tullos has been great! They are both very kind and well mannered ladies. They listen to your concerns and/or complaints and deal with them directly and have been very helpful. I will update my opinion when I deliver and give a full critique! Their staff have also been very friendly and they are quick to get you in and out with not long waiting times. Out of all my appointments thus far only one was a horror and that was because they had gotten backed up I am guessing and I waited over 2 hours to see the doctor. That would be my only complaint about this Doctor and staff so far and really that's not a complaint rather just a bad experience with wait times.

Great obgyn

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I found and used Dr. Stewart for my first pregnancy from the beginning of my first trimester. She's really a great ObGyn with a great sense of humor, which was refreshing sometimes after experiencing some hard days of pregnancy. She was very thorough and she had her nurse complete any paperwork I needed for insurance/ work in a timely manner.She's a no- nonsense Dr. Who really isn't a hand holder but instead she's a straight shooter who will not beat around the bush about any issues you may have. I really appreciated her confidence and directness, and as a result of her care and guidance I have a healthy happy baby.

Great doctor!

Posted on June 4th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. Always willing to listen to my conerns.

Best OB Doctor in Hattiesburg

Posted on March 27th, 2011

I was a patient at the Women's Pavillion (Wesley) and was absolutely disgusted with their staff and doctors... They made my first 2 trimesters a complete nightmare... After deciding to change... I stumbled upon Dr. Stewart who was a wonderful companion and friend.. She delivered my baby... Was there when I needed anything.. Even after delivery.. I felt like I could tell her anything.... Thanks for being "one of the good ones" :)

Extremely Rude Dr

Posted on January 10th, 2011

The most combative rude inept unprofessional Dr I have ever encountered in my life. This Dr. has no idea what she is talking about as per her own peers. Please do not see her for an appointment you will be horrified.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017