Dr. Deb K Banerjee Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Deb K Banerjee?

He calls himself a Dr.

I hope I never have to deal with the Dr. Again. Unfortunately I didn't have a choice. He is the so called house Dr. He doesn't seem to care about what you have to say about your health history or even the pain a person is experiencing. His response is it can't be. You have to go home today........therefor he places me on medications releases me from the hospital only to return less then 24 hours later ihave to go back to my Doctors office for medications that releif pain. My Dr. Office question why Dr. Banerjee placed me on that medication. He caused me pain and suffering, caused family to have to miss work due to is poor skill. I never want to see Dr. Banerjee ever again.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Deb K Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.