Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Debbie L Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Debbie L Miller has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Debbie L Miller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Miller is awesome. She is prompt, engaging, thorough, and resourceful. I've never waited more than 3 minutes (seriously) in the waiting room. The same can be said about her assistant. Many others on staff do not receive such high marks, enough so, that my frustration makes me consider moving to another clinic. Referrals seemingly get lost in transit, several receptionists should be counseled in their patient "greeting" skills by management, and one of the lab techs is downright rude. I realize that society is made up of a multitude of personalities, but this woman is unfriendly, condescending, and doesn't make eye contact with the patient through the whole blood draw which taints the whole clinical experience. Thankfully, in the past few years, the clinic's records system has come out of the dark ages with the patient portal. I was previously in disbelief that the clinic policy was for the patient to provide a self addressed stamped envelope if the patient wanted a copy of chart notes sent to them. The clinic manager might consider staff workshops in these areas of need in order to better support this fine physician.
She figured out what was causing my headaches & intestinal issues after seeing several other doctors. Great doctor & she's nice too. Had some issues when I should have been referred to specialist sooner after a knee injury, which caused a delay in recovery. Other than that, no complaints about her care. See doctor @ 1-2 times per year.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Debbie L Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Building Group, 1234 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR
Dr. Debbie L Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.