Dr. Debbie Walcott Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Debbie Walcott?

No follow up

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I saw this doctor on a Friday at 2 pm and she said I probably had a virus and probably would feel ill for a while. She ordered blood tests-- none specific just basic CBC, then no one from her office would give me any results. I called 3 times before giving up. I wouldn't expect this from a veterinarian, let alone a doctor.

Overall I am very pleased with the diagnostic expertise of Dr. Walcott. She is very professional in her dealing with me.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Repeated Bad Care

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Im saddened to say that at this day in age in our country this still happens. She is a very rude Dr, Unprofessional. This observation was not from just one visit this is based on repeated visits. Dr.Walcott was my fathers Dr for a few months when he asked I come with him, due to the fact that he didn't understand some of what she was asking him. English is my fathers second language and he was never offered a translator. At the appointment upon meeting her I was astonished at her demeanor. She was rude at one point almost raising her voice at him and slamming the door at a request for some time off work after my father was hospitalized. Her staff shares this attitude unfortunately. An awful experience truly she is not worthy of her M.D. status.

Posted on March 17th, 2015