Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debbie Young
Dr. Debbie Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Young is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center and St Lukes RMC. She speaks English.
Dr. Debbie Young has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My visit to see Dr. Debbie Young couldn't. Have been better. She and her staff treated me with promptness, respect and professionalism. I was a new patient with a possible cancer scare. Dr. young reassured me and took time to explain procedures and solutions in a warm and caring manner. Thank you to Dr. young and her staff for a excellent experience. This office has a 5 star rating from this patient and a sincere thank you.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
St Lukes RMC
Treasure Valley Hospital
Baylor University Medical Center
St Alphonsus RMC
St Lukes Regional Medical Center
23 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Debbie Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Alphonsus Ob/Gyn, 5966 W Curtisian Ave, Boise, ID
Dr. Debbie Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.