Dr. Debi Siljander Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Debi Siljander?

don't waste your time/only worried about getting your money

Posted on October 27th, 2016

my husband and I felt like she only cared about the office visit credit for our insurance to pay her. She was defensive and awkward. She did not listen to our needs. We did not feel like she cared about us and our well being. We did not feel comfortable. I would not recommend.

...

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

This Doctor comes off and is very arrogant. This is the type of individual who should not have a medical license, perhaps a career where she is not around people, like a computer job alone.

Negligent about prescription refill

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Recently had a well-woman visit at this office. A week later I received a call stating my pap smear results were normal and that the office would call in my 1-year birth control refill to my pharmacy. I stated I would pick the prescription up the following week because I was out of town at the time. When I returned to Monterey and went to the pharmacy, there was no record of the doctors refill. It was Friday afternoon at 3:30 and I needed to restart my pills that day. Both the pharmacy and I tried to contact the doctor's office to get the refill called in but they had already closed for the day meaning I couldn't get the refill until Monday. As a result, I missed three days of taking my pills.In my opinion, this is extremely negligent and requires at least some sort of an apology from the doctors office but I hardly received anything of the sort after speaking with them about the matter. All I can think is thank goodness it was just birth control (still a huge hassle and negligent situation) and not some life-dependent medication. All in all, rather shameful and I will not return to this office.

Unprofessional, No Billing Department

Posted on February 1st, 2012

As a physician, Dr. Siljander seems competent - although I've never had more than basic physicals, well-women exams, and blood tests done at her office. Even with respect to the blood tests, however, she was lazy and unprofessional in reading my tests and signed off on official documentation that she had analyzed test results that she hadn't even received. Additionally, her office has no billing department and is extremely disorganized. I was charged upfront 4.5 months ago for a service that was 100% covered by my insurance company and have still not been reimbursed. I've been calling for months and even had my insurance company call her office but have not seen a dime or received any explanation as to why my claim remains unprocessed. Completely unacceptable.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I waited an hour in the office, they made me switch rooms, and after the hour wait she only gave me 4 minutes of her time. I went in for 1 thing and she totally ignored what I wanted to talk about and instead gave me a prescription for something else. I won't be going back.

She is great!

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 5th, 2015