Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah A Hughes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Dr. Deborah A. Hughes is a horrible doctor. She is rude and impatient and goes out of her way to make you feel like you are interrupting her "very important" life by taking up her time in the examination room. Dr. Hughes (she doesn't even deserve the title "Dr." because she is so awful), is also nasty and does not let you speak or take time to look you in the eye and/or answer a question. Most significantly, Dr. Hughes rushed to make a quick diagnosis that was not accurate and this patient had to spend more time and money to get an accurate assessment of her health. This was a very serious matter. This traumatic experience with Dr. Hughes left this patient seriously doubting Dr. Hughes credibility and ability. If you can do some more research, seek a different doctor.
DID NOT TAKE ME (27 Y.O.) SERIOUSLY ABOUT MY CONCERNS AND HEALTH ISSUE. BLAMED ME FOR CAUSING MY ISSUE. RUDE STAFF, DEMANDED I PEE MORE BEFORE SEEING THE DOCTOR, SAYING IT WAS PROTOCOL. WAITED AN HOUR TO SEE DOCTOR FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES AT MOST RECENT APPOINTMENT. MISDIAGNOSED AND SHE PRESCRIBES THE SAME MEDS YET AGAIN. HER ENTIRE OFFICE LACKS PROFESSIONALISM, AS DOES SHE. SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS, SHE ADMITTED SHE'S SUPERBUSY AND THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I MENTIONED HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE WAITING. I WISH SHE'S LOSE HER LICENSE TO PRACTICE BECAUSE SHE DESERVES NO MONEY FOR HER LACK OF CONSIDERATION OF HER PATIENTS. STILL SEARCHING FOR A GOOD GYNO IN LAS VEGAS.
University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada
Dr. Deborah A Hughes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah A Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.